As we continue to celebrate Savage Genghis Week (with the amazing Genghis Con only a couple of days away), here’s another brand new (and already popular) Savage Worlds setting, Kronocalypse. The age of the ultra-mashup is upon us again, and SW handles such things beautifully, as this Sneak Attack Press setting book proves.
The Kronocalypse has begun! Cavemen, wizards, sky pirates, and cyborgs must unite to stop an evil that threatens to destroy time itself.
Kronocalypse is a time-travel mash-up setting with a plot-point campaign for the Savage Worlds rules system. It takes place on the world of Kron, a planet that is similar to Earth, but different in many key ways, like that magic is real, and that humans and dinosaurs lived side-by-side.
The Kronocalypse setting book includes everything the GM needs to run a campaign in the Kronocalypse including
- New races like clockwork automaton and gene-engineered replicants
- New Edges and Hindrances, including Edges for cybernetic enhancement
- Setting rules for a time-travel campaign
- Location descriptions for four eras: neolithic Stone Age, medieval Iron Age, industrious Steam Age, and dystopian Cyber Age
- Complete Plot-Point Campaign that sends heroes through the ages to save time itself
- Dozens of additional Savage Tales
- New foes like sky pirates, nature spirits, and cybernetic dinosaurs
- And more!
(Note: The current version was made using Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition. We are working on an update for the Adventure Edition and will provide this as a free update).
Check out Prowlers & Paragons Ultimate Edition (Kickstarter March 19th), the next generation of superhero gaming!
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, Freedom Squadron, Prowlers & Paragons Ultimate Edition, and much more!
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!