We wander the whole of space and time with a madman and their box, exploring Time After Time Week with Doctor Who: The Time Traveller’s Companion. A book anyone trying to understand the premise of time travel within any aspect of the Doctor Who RPG series will want to have on hand, this is also a great source for anyone playing with time travel within their game.
Time flies when you’re having fun, but flying through time can present a whole host of problems. Whether accidentally creating paradoxes, upsetting the course of history or trying to Put Things Right, you’re going to need to know your way around the Vortex. You need a guide…a companion.
This supplement for Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space gives more information on Time Lords, temporal mechanics and time machines, including:
- Gallifreyan culture, history and law
- New options for creating and playing Time Lord characters
- More on the physics of Time, temporal phenomena and Time Travel
- Detailed information on the TARDIS, and rules for creating your own
- Secrets of the Time Lords…
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, Freedom Squadron, and much more!
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!