Today’s Fantastic New Future Week Pick is part of the nigh avalanche of Starfinder material falling onto the digital shelves. This one launches a campaign featuring the crew of the Void Racer in a hard SF setting. The Mystery of Station C-47 is perfect to give your group a single session of adventure and see what you think of Starfinder, with the built-in elements to lead to a full-blown campaign.
The first official adventure in the StarSea Chronicles!
Follow the crew of the Void Racer as they struggle to survive on the edge of known space.
- New enemies, and new weapons, including hints of ghosts from the past.
- Ready to sit down and play with no preparation.
- Five pre-made characters ready to sally forth to adventure.
- A one-night game session tailor-made for turning into an entire campaign.
- Immerse yourself in the Adventure.
Starsea Chronicles is the hot Starfinder Role-playing Game compatible campaign setting from Dire Corgi Games.
The Starsea Chronicles is a “hard” sci-fi companion setting to the core Starfinder The Roleplaying Game setting. Completely compatible with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game. Jump into the Starsea Universe for a game full of endless possibilities.
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, Freedom Squadron, and much more!
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!