Last week’s New and Fantastic Week was a hit, and with the release of Titan Effect for Savage Worlds, now we’ll do a Fantastic New Future Week, featuring the latest science-fiction releases in the RPG world. This one features post-modern espionage with superpowers. I think this piece of the sales text really tells you everything – “Imagine Tom Clancy meets Metal Gear Solid meets the X-Men.”
An espionage/science fiction RPG!
The world is not what it seems. Ordinary people haven’t realized how strange and dangerous it has become, but things are about to change…
Titan Effect RPG is a licensed campaign setting for Savage Worlds.
Take on the role of a trained operative gifted with psychic abilities and fight against genetically enhanced soldiers, and shadowy organizations in a secret war in which the future of human evolution is at stake.
Titan Effect RPG combines biopunk, spy thriller, and superhero elements. Imagine Tom Clancy meets Metal Gear Solid meets the X-Men. Titan Effect plunges you into a world filled with conspiracies, secret organizations, dangerous bioengineered creatures and psychic phenomena. A world where the boundary between “good” and “evil” is blurred…
Titan Effect RPG features:
- New Edges, Hindrances, and Powers;
- New Setting Rules, including background and rules to play psychics with the Super Powers Companion;
- New gear, gadgets, and weapons, compatible with other modern settings, with a new Equipment Point System to easily and dynamically handle the “gear-up phase” of your teams before each mission;
- Alternative timeline with historical events that shaped Titan Effect’s universe, including 5 major enemy organizations and how to use them in your campaign;
- Adventure hooks and a Mission Generator to help you quickly build exciting adventures;
- 40+ NPCs and creatures;
- And more!
You think you can make a difference? Find out now!
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, Freedom Squadron, and much more!
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!