Closing out Positively Beastly Week, I’ve landed on one of the most popular villain books for supers gaming ever published. Villains Unlimited is for Heroes Unlimited (2e), sure, but the sheer scope of creative ideas in this tome can help any superhero GM flesh out a world with villains, factions, and more. And that art! Oh, the art…
An epic sourcebook that features rules for designing your own super-organizations, the Jury, the S.C.R.E.T. government agency, Game Master tips, villain teams, and a rogues gallery of 80+ villains waiting to drop into your adventures.
- 80+ villains, plus villainous teams and organizations.
- The Jury – heroes or villains? A self-appointed group who polices superheroes and takes down those who become evil, reckless or crazy.
- S.C.R.E.T. – Superbeing Control, Retrieval, and Elimination Teams, a multi-national organization designed to handle “superhuman” problems.
- Fabricators, Inc., an evil organization that supplies evildoers; their weapons and gizmos.
- Magic tattoos, weapons, cyborgs, a crazed world conqueror, monsters, madmen and adventure ideas galore.
- 224 pages, written by Kevin Siembieda & Kevin Long.
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, Freedom Squadron, and much more!
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!