Well, the massive Pathfinder sale is already over today, which kind of caught me by surprise, but we’re still going to close out Pathways to Adventure Week appropriately with a major support product for the new Starfinder game. Rogue Genius is an Owen K.C. Stephens joint, and since he’s the man behind Starfinder, you might imagine anything his house puts out is solid for the game. The Starfarer’s Companion gives you more races, classes, feats, spells, and tons more to expand your space-faring fantasy game.
A Companion to Adventure Across the Stars!
An expansion to the Starfinder Core Rulebook, adding both classic character concepts and brand new options to expand the variety in your fantastic galaxy!
- Races – Aasimar, Catfolk, Deoxyians, Dhampirs, Grippli, Ifrit, Kitsune, Kobolds, Mechanoi, Nagaji, Oreads, Samsarans, Suli, Sylphs, Tengu, Tieflings, Undine, Vanaras, Vishkanya, and Wayangs!
- Classes – Updated versions of the Bard, Cleric, Magus, Paladin, Ranger, and Wizard!
- Companions – Paladins and rangers have lots of cool companion options.
- Feats – Support feats for the new class options, plus fun possibilities for characters of any race or class!
- Computers – New modules and upgrades, plus tons of pregenerated computers to save GMs and players both considerable effort!
- Starships – More options, and lots of pregenerated Starships to drool over!
- Spells – 7th, 8th, and 9th level spells, plus lots of old favorites brought into the Starfaring Age!
And More! All ready for any campaign, but including the flavor needed to integrate smoothly with RGG’s Blood Space setting, the background flavor in the Starfarer’s Companion can be a stand-alone adventure ground, or just Another Place in the Galaxy of Your Games.
The Starfarer Companion is written by Alex Augunas and Matt Morris, with the assistance of Matt Banach and Owen K.C. Stephens.
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, Freedom Squadron, and much more!
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!