Today, as we continue on our Pathways to Adventure Week (and the attendant sale this week), we delve into Dreamscarred Press‘ amazing Pathfinder-driven series of products meant to put psionics either front-and-center in your campaign, or integrate them alongside the other sources of magic and power that may exist. The Ultimate Psionics June Mega Bundle includes seven books in total, for nearly 60% off the regular prices, so a great deal on some great books by some great people.
IMPORTANT EDIT – The bundle got shut down faster than I expected, so it’s no longer available. The link is now to the Pathfinder section of Dreamscarred Press, where all the items within are found. Sorry about that.
The bundle includes the all-encompassing Ultimate Psionics manual –
Ultimate Psionics is just that—the ultimate book on psionics, combining nearly all of the material in Psionics Unleashed and Psionics Expanded into a single [pdf] book. But not only does Ultimate Psionics contain existing content, over seventy pages of brand new material has been added (separately released as Psionics Augmented for those who already have Psionics Unleashed and Psionics Expanded), giving more character options, advice for game masters on using psionics, and even an example of completely altering the theme of psionics from the power of the mind to runic magic, to help you understand how easy it is to change the feel of psionics without changing the system so that it can easily fit into any campaign.
Ultimate Psionics is 450 page book that includes:
- Ten psionic races, including the brand new forgeborn and noral, with racial archetypes, advanced racial options, and more
- Ten psionic classes from the psion and soulknife to the aegis and vitalist, giving everything you need to have an all-psionic party
- Psionic skills and feats, including over forty brand new psionic feats such as Assassin’s Venom, Deep Focus, and Telepathic Link
- Over 100 pages of psionic powers, including 0th level psionic talents new powers like T’Nail’s Ardent Legion
- Nineteen psionic prestige classes, including the brand new Dark Tempest prestige class
- More psionic items than could ever be found in any treasure horde, including legendary items like the Heartstaff and the Dancing Robes of Sharatwan and over 10 pages of brand new psionic items like the greater psicrystal staff, the tactician’s chessboard, and more.
- An entire section for advice and tips for game masters on introducing and using psionics, including the most commonly encountered rules mistakes, how to handle transparency, and variant themes if you don’t want mental power and prefer psionics to be a form of magic.
- And much more!
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, Freedom Squadron, and much more!
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!