Yet another third-party setting that exploits the opportunities of D&D 5e for those seeking to Play the Fifth. Kobold Press is a well-known and respected publisher that brings in top-notch talent, and Midgard scratches a lot of mythical and pop-culture itches all at once. Better still, you can readily take all the tasty stuff in this book and just expand your own 5e campaign with it!
The Flame of Heroes Brings Light to a Dark World!
Welcome to a world of dark roads and deep magic, where you can match wits with Baba Yaga, set sail for uncharted islands with minotaur corsairs, and face the fury of the giants in the icy north!
The Midgard Heroes Handbook for 5th Edition has everything you need to create a character for a 5th edition Midgard campaign, including full details on 11 new races and 4 variants on standard races. Roll up a trollkin barbarian, a ravenfolk fighter, a kobold rogue, and more.
You also get:
- more than 48 new class options, including new bard colleges and paladin oaths
- martial, ranger, and rogue archetypes—and new weapons and gear
- a new druid circle and a dozen new cleric domains including Beer, Justice, and Moon domains
- sorcerous bloodlines, new warlock pacts, and strange arcane traditions
- 20 backgrounds from the Southlands to the distant North,
- And nearly 300 new spells from the fan-favorite Deep Magic series, including shadow magic, clockwork magic, battle magic, rune magic and more!
The shadow roads are open, and the World Serpent stirs in its sleep. Adventure awaits the bold!
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, Freedom Squadron, and much more!
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!