Onward through Tales of the Fairies Week with this fun gem that features fairies changing character abilities as fast as they can change clothing.
Nope, not even kidding a little bit. It’s fantasy fae mischief as one never-ending costume party. Costume Fairy Adventures is one of those “fun for everyone” games, clearly – kids, kids-at-heart, and anyone who thought putting on a costume should come with extra awesomeness.
Welcome to Costume Fairy Adventures, a game about fairies. In costumes. Having adventures.
(Fairies are not good at creative titles.)
From enchanted forests to star-faring spaceships, and even to your own backyard, fairies can be found just about anywhere – and where fairies go, shenanigans are sure to follow! Drawing magic from the power of mischief, fairies can turn the world upside-down with whimsical wishes and preternatural pranks – and when their usual tricks aren’t enough, new talents are only a change of clothes away.
Costume Fairy Adventures is an improvisational roleplaying game for 2 to 7 players. Gather your friends and a handful of six-sided dice and take on the role of a fairy of your very own. With lightning-fast character creation, over 100 ready-to-wear costumes courtesy of the Core Costume Deck, and a whole passel of pregenerated pranking patsies – including fuddled philosophers, solicitous spiders, and gnefarious gnomish gnecromancers – you’ll be ready for mischief in mere minutes.
What are you waiting for? Adventure awaits!
This product includes:
- The Costume Fairy Adventures Core Rulebook PDF, in both singles (one-up) and spreads (two-up) formats
- A 108-card print-and-play Core Costume Deck PDF
- A zipfile containing high-resolution images of all 108 cards (for use in online tabletop apps)
- A freely distributable Costume Reference Booklet PDF (for use in online games that aren’t using a tabletop app)*
- Character record sheet PDFs in both printable and form-fillable formats*
* The indicated items are also available for download from the Penguin King Games website at www.penguinking.com.
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!