Heroic Maps is doing exactly the kind of work that needs to be celebrated during Maps Are a Treasure Week here on the SPOD. Kennelfield Winter Castle is a prime example of their best – excellent, believable design; beautiful colors; clean, gamer-friendly layout; expansively huge areas to explore; and completely VTT (virtual table top) ready.
Kennelfield Winter Castle
Originally a small wooden tower, over the years successive generations of the Kennelfield family have improved the site, creating the present day structure. A huge square keep dominates the castle, with strong walls producing an inner ward. The castle includes a great hall, chapel, smith and stables, living rooms, cellars, kitchens and more.
- Cellar – includes kitchens, pantries, dungeon, stores, servant sleeping quarters.
- Ground floor – courtyard, guard room, gates, great hall, chapel
- 1st Floor – Lord’s hall, galleries, living areas, library
- 2nd Floor – Lord’s Solar, roof tops, battlements
- Roof – pitched tiled rooftops
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!