Difficult to do an All Hallows’ Eve Week and not pick something from the One True World of Darkness*, and this presentation of the original world of vampires from White Wolf stands head-and-shoulders above so much else. If you want to go to the source and see the really good stuff that created a new gaming phenomenon, look no further.
(*) – YMMV, but that’s how I see things. This iteration was the groundbreaker – edgy and provocative without the nasty, lazy Edgelord crap.
Vampire: The Masquerade exploded into hobby games in 1991 and inspired a generation of fans the likes of which the game industry had never seen before or since. The cultural significance Vampire left on not just the gaming world but on modern vampire-related pop culture can be seen and felt at virtually every turn and in every medium today.
Vampire: The Masquerade – 20th Anniversary Edition brings the entire World of Darkness experience full circle and will serve as the perfect anniversary milestone to celebrate two decades of gaming after dark. This is the original Masquerade in all its glory, and our way of saying thank you and welcome home.
- All thirteen original Clans, Clan variants and bloodlines, with their signature Disciplines
- Classic rules updated from Vampire‘s Revised Edition
- Character creation and advancement from Neonate to Methuselah
- All the Disciplines from level one through nine
- Updated setting to the modern nights
- New full color original art by Tim Bradstreet and other classic Masquerade artists
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!