As the horde swarms forward for Positively Barbaric! Week, it crashes through the savage lands of Primeval Thule. Written and designed by WotC alumni Richard Baker, David Noonan, and Stephen Schubert, this one has serious pedigree, and it brings both sword-and-sorcery barbarism and strange eldritch horror and magic together in a particularly well-crafted way. This is the 5e iteration; there’s one for 13th Age, Pathfinder, and Savage Worlds (which me and Ross Watson helped with).
Primeval Thule 5e is a sword-and-sorcery campaign setting redesigned for 5e (For other game systems, go back to our publisher page and select the version you want.)
Welcome to Thule, a primordial land of fierce barbarians, elder horrors, and savage wilderness. In this ancient age, humankind is a young race, newly arisen on a monster-haunted Earth. Cities of cruel spledor lie scattered across the great lands of the north like a handful of gems strewn from a dead thief’s hand.
This is a doomed age, a time of great deeds and inhuman terror destined to be lost and forgotten beneath the numbing cloak of endless winter. But for one glittering moment, Thule lives—and it is a fierce, cruel, splendid, and marvelous moment indeed.
This 272-page tome provides you everything you need to introduce the world of Thule to your 5e game. Inside, you will find:
- A new character race, the Atlanteans;
- 19 heroic narratives such as free blade, ice reaver, and star-lore adept;
- Over 40 new beasts, monsters, and villains to challenge your players;
- 3 ready-to-play adventures to begin your campaign;
- A detailed description of Quodeth, City of Thieves, the perfect home for bold heroes;
- A separate PDF of Player Reference Cards to get your players up to speed on characters in Thule;
- And a whole continent of savage adventure to explore!
- The digital download includes a full poster map in PDF format!*
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!