Sorry I missed yesterday. I arrived home in the wee hours from Gen Con, totally wiped out. Here’s my makeup pick for Monday.
In honor of the unbelievable 6-hour sell-out of Paizo’s Starfinder core book on Thursday of the convention, I am dedicating this week to my good friend, Owen K.C. Stephens, one of the key architects behind this huge hit. Owen is good people, and I will always be grateful to him for helping me through a dark moment at this year’s show, and for just being a tremendous human being. In honor of him, this will be Owen K.C. Stephens Week here at the SPOD!
Starfarer’s Companion is the perfectly-timed release from Owen’s Rogue Genius Games in conjunction with Starfinder – a set of expanded options for that game from the house that has the official license to craft them!
A Companion to Adventure Across the Stars!
An expansion to the Starfinder Core Rulebook, adding both classic character concepts and brand new options to expand the variety in your fantastic galaxy!
- Races – Aasimar, Catfolk, Deoxyians, Dhampirs, Grippli, Ifrit, Kitsune, Kobolds, Mechanoi, Nagaji, Oreads, Samsarans, Suli, Sylphs, Tengu, Tieflings, Undine, Vanaras, Vishkanya, and Wayangs!
- Classes – Updated versions of the Bard, Cleric, Magus, Paladin, Ranger, and Wizard!
- Companions – Paladins and rangers have lots of cool companion options.
- Feats – Support feats for the new class options, plus fun possibilities for characters of any race or class!
- Computers – New modules and upgrades, plus tons of pregenerated computers to save GMs and players both considerable effort!
- Starships – More options, and lots of pregenerated Starships to drool over!
- Spells – 7th, 8th, and 9th level spells, plus lots of old favorites brought into the Starfaring Age!
And More! All ready for any campaign, but including the flavor needed to integrate smoothly with RGG’s Blood Space setting, the background flavor in the Starfarer’s Companion can be a stand-alone adventure ground, or just Another Place in the Galaxy of Your Games.
The Starfarer Companion is written by Alex Augunas and Matt Morris, with the assistance of Matt Banach and Owen K.C. Stephens.
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!