Looks like we’ve got a particularly eclectic week underway, with this diceless game supplement grabbing my eye today. Fans of Erick Wujcik‘s Amber Diceless RPG got a huge treat when Rite Publishing brought the system back with Lords of Gossamer & Shadow. Now we get a full companion work to expand your game, at long last.
- New powers like Scrying, expanded powers like Aetheric Projection, as well as Advanced and Exalted versions of existing powers found in Lords of Gossamer & Shadow;
- A new system of partial powers to use for NPCs or character advancement, as well as rules to allow characters to have exotic natural abilities like wings or claws;
- Rules to create and play lower level Agent characters who work for the Gossamer Lords;
- New Gossamer worlds to explore like the mysterious Impossible Pyramid, as wellas a closer look at the Ascendancy, the empire of Bastiano;
- A look at some of the people who populate the Grand Stair: travel with the Cicerones and porters, and hear tales from the praecones, or fight alongside Drake’s heroic Doormen and the far roaming mercenary corps, the Raven Legion;
- An examination of the history and culture of the Gossamer Lords, including some new Lords and Ladies to add to your game, many created by our loyal supporters and fans; and
- A detailed framework for a campaign, The Dwimmerlaik Inquest, which includes three adventures with guides to customizing them for use in your own campaigns.
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!