You know that scene in Pacific Rim where Ron Perlman’s character is on TV, selling post-monster attack stuff? It begged the imagination to wonder about the kinds of market changes a world with kaiju attacks would experience. Well, Evil Hat‘s taken that idea and run with it, although clearly with tongue firmly planted in cheek.
This Job’s a Monster!
Jump into the lives of the workers for the world’s biggest multinational Kaiju-conglomerates! Rebuilding the world following giant monster attacks takes a Kaiju-sized work-force. Do you have what it takes to face the hazards of mayhem, destruction, biohazardous waste, human resources, minimal career prospects, and really really big footprints? Find out in Kaiju Incorporated: The Roleplaying Game!
Kaiju Incorporated: The Roleplaying Game is full color supplement for Fate Core or Fate Accelerated. Inside, you’ll find:
- Different types of Kaiju cleanup crews to make each campaign unique
- Mode-based character generation to easily create a balanced crew
- Hybrid stunts which offer more power for the character and more Fate points for the GM
- A Kaiju attack checklist to help GMs easily plot their next session or campaign
- Plenty of Kaiju and corporate employers to get your crew started
We will not be stopped by pools of goo, flying debris, bad traffic, or ridiculous HR policies! We will rebuild!
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!