Continuing with the Interesting and Different theme of the week, we now look to the Tesla-inspired “electrotech” fantasy gaming material from Radiance House. While the core Players Guide is just straight-up free, they’ve come out with this major expansion that’s got a lot of fans very excited. They’re calling it “d20-lite,” which means it’s meant to run on the D&D engine via OGL. There’s a focus on late 19th and early 20th Century, but the material is meant to expand to multiple genres… and today’s Pick is especially driven by that goal.
Blast off to new adventures!
This supplement for Radiance RPG is a trove of options for any age: ancient, medieval, industrial, or science fantasy. Play a batfolk dragoon, cyborg spriggan, elan technomancer, ghost samurai, sha’ir magus, or vodron rocketeer. New classes, races, and themes yield over 8,000 options.
Inside, you will discover 262 pages of crunchy goodness:
- Classic and strange races such as elans and woodlings.
- 21 new classes like the alchemist, chronomancer, and voidmage.
- Add impactful downtime between adventures with 48 1-level kits.
- Play an angel, devil, ghost, werewolf, or other immortal.
- 36 new themes from adept and assassin to totemist and voidmain.
- Occult spirit binding, mass combat, magic items, businesses, space-age magitech, and voidcraft.
- 24 new deities, 100 townies, and more…
Radiance RPG blends the best of editions of the world’s most popular role-playing game. It lets you focus on a fantasia of the late-19th century. Yet it is meaty and flexible to support any campaign setting you may imagine.
This supplement requires the Radiance Players Guide, available for free here at DriveThruRPG.
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!