A couple of years ago, Modiphius released an ENnie-award winning posthuman sci-fi RPG called Mindjammer. Using the Fate Core rules, it blew people away with its depth and its excellent treatment of the concepts. For those wanting a more classic, crunchy RPG system in which to play with this fascinating setting, now they’ve released it using the Traveller rules.
The Ennie Award-winning transhuman science-fiction RPG setting returns, in a brand new edition for use with the TRAVELLER roleplaying game!
This brand new 384-page hardback book includes:
• full rules for starships, organisations, and culture operations;
• detailed character cultures, genotypes, and new careers—play a sentient starship!
• new and innovative systems for describing planets, star systems, and alien life;
• deep setting material on the New Commonality of Humankind;
• rules for the Mindscape and virtual worlds;
• starmaps and planet descriptions, histories and background.
THE UNIVERSE AWAITS!
Never has there been a greater time of opportunity. The universe is in flux, and for the first time in ten thousand years no one knows what the future will bring. Charge your blaster, thoughtcast your orders to the starship sentience, and fire up the planing engines. Come and defend the light of humanity’s greatest civilisation as it spreads to the stars!
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!