Here’s a huge project for fans of the Cthulhu Mythos and the Pathfinder game!
The definitive guide by Sandy Petersen. New rules and over 100 monsters for the Cthulhu Mythos plus tons of 28mm scale miniatures.
Sandy Petersen is the undisputed authority on the Cthulhu Mythos in games as the author of the groundbreaking game Call of Cthulhu, the first game ever to bring HP Lovecraft’s work to the gaming world.
He now proudly presents Sandy Petersen’s Cthulhu Mythos for Pathfinder, by Petersen Games. This is the definitive and ultimate guide to bringing Lovecraft to the high fantasy sword and sorcery worlds played using the Pathfinder rule system.
Your band of heroes can now fight (and maybe even defeat) monstrous horrors and bizarre, inhumanly advanced races in adventures featuring these unique entities, their magics, and the alien technologies accurately portrayed from Lovecraftian works!
- A bestiary with over 100 entries, almost half never before seen in a Pathfinder book before.
- Over 25 Mythos Entities: Creatures in the Pathfinder Bestiaries I-V now authoritatively revised & updated in this book. Additionally, the original entries as found in the Bestiaries I-V are also included for easy reference and comparison.
- Over 50 NEW Mythos Entries: Creatures from the Cthulhu Mythos that have never before been published in any Pathfinder Bestiary.
- Over 40 ‘Unusual Suspects’: Creatures that could (and maybe should) be in the Cthulhu Mythos, found in the pages of the current Pathfinder Bestiaries. Some have been updated to reflect our new rules.
- Adventures: Plot Hooks and Campaign starters by Sandy Petersen and others.
- How to run horror in a heroic sword and sorcery setting by Sandy Petersen.