I am very proud and pleased that Evil Beagle Games was chosen to partner with Sasquatch Game Studio to bring you all the official Savage Worlds version of this epic swords-and-sorcery setting. My partner Ross Watson did the lion’s share of the work on this, though I was pleased to have a small hand in things as well (including a random magic items table that should prove useful to anyone running a magic-oriented SW game).
Primeval Thule is a sword-and-sorcery campaign setting now redesigned for Savage Worlds in conjunction with Ross Watson and Sean Patrick Fannon of Evil Beagle Games! (For other game systems, go back to our publisher page and select the version you want.)
Welcome to Thule, a primordial land of fierce barbarians, elder horrors, and savage wilderness. In this ancient age, humankind is a young race, newly arisen on a monster-haunted Earth. Cities of cruel spledor lie scattered across the great lands of the north like a handful of gems strewn from a dead thief’s hand.
This is a doomed age, a time of great deeds and inhuman terror destined to be lost and forgotten beneath the numbing cloak of endless winter. But for one glittering moment, Thule lives—and it is a fierce, cruel, splendid, and marvelous moment indeed.
This 272-page tome provides you everything you need to introduce the world of Thule to your Savage Worlds game. Inside, you will find:
- A new character race, the Atlanteans;
- 19 heroic narratives such as free blade, ice reaver, and star-lore adept;
- Over 50 new beasts, monsters, and villains to challenge your players;
- 3 ready-to-play adventures to begin your campaign;
- A detailed description of Quodeth, City of Thieves, the perfect home for bold heroes;
- Six player referece cards, each detailing a different region to help flesh out character backgrounds;
- And a whole continent of savage adventure to explore (map included)!