With the news of the day (for future readers, this is the day we learned of Alan Rickman’s passing), desolation is an appropriate word. This is a powerful new entry into the product line for Shadow of the Demon Lord, featuring new options and information for GMs and players alike.
THE DREAD OF THIS DESOLATION
The Desolation stretches beyond the Northern Reach, a blighted place, poisoned by dark magic and infested with undead. Fools and heroes alike test their mettle against the dangers this land poses, forcing them to contend with blood-thirsty vampires or dust storms of apocalyptic proportions. This sourcebook reveals one of the most dangerous places in the lands of Rûl, providing new options for players and Game Masters alike, such as:
- Revenant, Salamander, and Vampire ancestries
- New paths including the Prince of Darkness and Slayer of the Dead
- The Blood tradition and new spells for existing traditions
- Details about the Desolation and surrounding lands
- New relics and creatures like the Cauldron of Death and the Desiccated One
- A new adventure!
Tombs of the Desolation reveals more details about the world of the Demon Lord, giving you all the tools you need to tell stories set in a desert wasteland!