In case you missed it, here’s a huge announcement about the future and rebranding of the World of Darkness. I am very happy for all of my friends (including Rich Thomas, Eddy Webb, Monica Valentinelli, and so many others) on this new, refreshing Path (see what I did there?).
The first step on said Path, of course, is this book.
Eyes straight ahead.
Don’t look back.
In the shadows and between the cracks of our everyday lives hide the Chronicles of Darkness. Here lurk creatures of ancient myth and urban legend. Here lie the graves of angels and the bunkers of secret government programs. Here every malformed horror you’ve ever seen out of the corner of your eye has a home. And they’ve seen you.
Don’t look back!
Chronicles of Darkness RPG rulebook contains:
- A guide to creating characters to explore a world of modern horror, from hopes and fears to psychic powers.
- Dramatic rules for investigation, social manipulation, and bone-crunching violence.
- Over a dozen monsters straight out of weird fiction and urban legend… plus complete rules for creating your own.
- The God-Machine Chronicle, a massive collection of sample characters and techgnostic adventures.
- Formerly titled nWoD Core Rulebook 2nd Edition.
Note: This is the Advance PDF and we will be collecting errata and correcting the PDF and preparing the Print On Demand versions afterwards. Purchasers of the Advance PDF will automatically get the final version of the PDF added to their Library.