This one is really late today, folks, for which I apologize. Just getting settled into the hotel room at this year’s Con on the Cob, and while Carinn helps the con staff with early set-up, I am finally getting online to share today’s Pick. It looks like steampunk is going nowhere but onward to history, and here’s one of the more beautiful and intriguing entries into the genre, with a strong fan base.
- The complete Clockwork Adventuring System, which uses only a single D12 to play
- Freeform character creation is surprisingly easy but has near infinite options
- 5 New Races unlike anything you’ve played before
- A complete and robust crafting system, letting you build and customize your own firearms, gases, explosives, automatons, jetpacks, and more
- Chapter on Lore and Narrating will get you into the action quick