Today, I’m reaching into the “Games You Should Know About But Probably Don’t” bag and pointing you at one of the many Network-driven games from Bedrock. This one’s an alt-history Roman Empire with all kinds of interesting variations.
This is the original Servants of Gaius rulebook, a game of Roman intrigue and adventure with a curious twist.
Unravel sacred mysteries and explore the empire in this unique alternate Roman history setting where a mad emperor is savior of the world.
As Neptune’s armies threaten the empire, Gaius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (“Caligula”) creates a secret order to root them out.
The Servants of Gaius come from all the ranks of the Empire, chosen by the divine emperor himself. In their quest to save Rome they face dark cults, backstabbing politicians and even the gods themselves.
Servants of Gaius is game of intrigue and investigation. It comes with a complete alternate history setting but is perfect for any Roman campaign.
- A complete section of historical NPCs brought to life, including the Emperors Caligula and Claudius
- A map of the Roman Empire inspired by Pomponius Mela
- A complete list of Roman titles with descriptions
- Three different character sheets for alternate styles of play
- Monsters and Threats for a supernatural take on Rome
- A chapter on Roman culture, history and government