Folks are taking a run at providing 3rd party 5e content in that way you can do if you’re clever, and this highly expanded treatment of everyone’s favorite dog-faced horde monster has a lot going for it.
Altered Beasts presents 15 new iterations and variations of classic monsters each month! Within you will find a spectrum of challenging new variations of classic monsters designed for use at all levels. We’ve given each new variant a chart of encounter levels and author advice as well, making use of these new creations incredibly simple.
Add Altered Beasts to your collection each month to surprise your players with a wide array of new challenging beasts for both the Pathfinder RPG and 5th Edition Fantasy rules.
In this volume, we bring forth gnolls! Within these pages you will find:
- The Gnoll Whelp, a young gnoll eager to prove his worth (CR 1/2).
- The Crazed Howlers, zealous maddened gnolls worshipping dark gods (CR 1).
- The Pygmy Gnolls, small but incredibly vicious little savages (CR 1).
- The Ravenous Gnolls, gnolls so hungry their single-minded determination drives them (CR 1).
- Tips on how to create a Flind, and customize all the other alterations as Flinds.
- The Winter Gnoll, a variant bred from Winter Wolves (CR 2).
- The Cave Gnoll, a terrifyingly strong prehistoric throwback (CR 2).
- The Gnoll Mercenary, gnolls who have learned to sell their love of killing for food and gold (CR 2).
- Mutant Gnolls, twisted and broken gnolls who live in the wastelands (CR 2).
- The Rageborn, gnolls bred for their combat ability and fed sheer hatred (CR 3).
- Two-Headed Gnolls, those dangerous genetic mutants born with an extra head (CR 3).
- Plague Bearer Gnolls, poor broken gnolls infested with disease who can spread it like a weapon, yet are unaffected themselves (CR 3).
- Giant-Blooded Gnolls, those gnolls who were bred of desert giant stock (CR 4).
- The Gnoll Den Mother, a fearsome gnoll protector who raises whelps (CR 4).
- The Demon-Possessed Gnoll, a terrifying abomination of a gnoll warrior possessed by a demon as a reward for dark service and loyalty (CR 7).
- The Gnoll Warchief, the general and right hand gnoll to the chieftain, the most venerable warrior in a pack (CR 8).
- 13 wicked Monstrous Feats to further customize your own gnoll creations or PCs!
This PDF is extensively hyperlinked and linked to the award-winning D20pfsrd.com website for ease of use.
SUITABLE FOR PATHFINDER OR 5TH EDITION FANTASY RULES.