Two Pathfinder Picks in as many days? Well, I kind of had to with this one – it’s the Suzerain Continuum, now for Pathfinder! Take your PF campaign to the ends of every Earth, and walk the cosmos as demigods. Just don’t get cocky, because you can still get killed – and worse – out there.
So, you want to be a Demigod?
Choose a place, a cave, a town, a far-flung planet. Now choose a time, when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, when aliens invaded our star sector… once again, anything goes. Now choose a genre, from horror to swashbuckling, steampunk to sci-fi, fantasy to fairytales….
Where your place, time and genre intersect, that’s Suzerain. Try it again tomorrow when you’re in a different mood and that’s still Suzerain. Past, present and all possible futures? Check. Every possible alternate reality? Check. Mortal realms and god realms? Check. Check. In the Suzerain Continuum your gaming group just became…
…a Pantheon in the making!
Inside these covers you’ll find:
- All the background you’ll need to run games set in any time, and any place.
- 48 new Pulse feats, allowing you to tap into the life energy of the multiverse! .
- Telesmae – bonded, semi-intelligent items that grow with your character!
- Your Pocket Realm! An extradimensional hideaway that grows as your heroes grow in power!
- Flexing a Nexus – use your godlike powers to warp the nature of reality itself!
- 30 mini-scenarios including a campaign outline spanning the main eras of a character’s development from Neophyte to Demigod!
Where most campaigns and adventure paths finish, Suzerain is just getting started. With Suzerain a starting character can expect to become true hero of the multiverse, meet the gods themselves, and become a Demigod!