Working hard to keep the Picks going this week, even though Carinn and I are on a kind of vacation here in Sunny San Jose, CA (in part for Pacificon Game Expo, in part to visit incredible friends and see the sites).
Today’s Pick is the latest game set in the gonzo, gothic-meets-cyberpunk sci-fi/horror mashup that is the Mutant Chronicles!
Mutant Chronicles takes you on a full – throttle diesel-punk ride though a solar system beset by corporate intrigue and the invasion of the Dark Legion. With technology failing due to the insidious effects of the Dark Symmetry, mankind must fight back against the Dark Legion hordes whilst dealing with in-fighting and conspiracy.
Now, in this 3rd Edition of the definitive techno-fantasy roleplaying game, you can play during the early days of the Dark Symmetry, through to the brutal Corporate Wars.
Investigate foul cults as technology turns against mankind, or fight the armies of the Dark Legion as they pour forth from citadels across the colonies the battle for humanity’s future.
Mutant Chronicles includes:
- Complete 2d20 game system written by Jay Little (X-Wing Miniatures Game, Star Wars, Edge of the Empire RPG), including detailed character creation and cinematic roleplaying, plus full rules for spaceships and vehicles.
- Never-before seen secrets of the Mutant Chronicles universe, maps of the solar system and Luna City.
- Insights in to the Dark Legion Apostles and their unique forces, tactics and plots along with full stats for new and old monstrosities.
- Briefings on the major corporations, Imperial, Bauhaus, Capitol, Mishima, and Cybertronic, as well as Cartel, the Brotherhood, and Whitestar.
- Guide to running adventures during the rise of the Dark Symmetry and the first wars through to the return of the Dark Legion.
- 496 pages of adventure in the Mutant Chronicles universe!
- Discount on the print copy!*