We round out this week’s Picks with a mythically-charged FATE product from Evil Hat themselves.
The world is young and majestic, and humans eke out a living and dream of civilization.
But you are not like them: you are a god. A primal creature, your soul a blazing font of power, your body an expression of your nature. The more extreme your behavior the greater the power you can wield—but it is easy to become lost in a single facet of your existence and cross the line from god to monster.
Perform mythic acts, skirmish with rival pantheons, and walk the line between power and control in this Fate World of Adventure by Chris Longhurst.
Gods and Monsters requires Fate Core or Fate Accelerated to play. This 50-page supplement contains:
- A new campaign structure that separates play into tales, allowing for gameplay to affect the world at large
- World creation ideas, with basic structures for sub-regions and communities
- Character creation systems for gods, including divine mantles, intention, and epic stunts
- A sliding scale of opposing approaches allows characters to change during gameplay
- A variety of introductory tales to get you started
Gods and Monsters. What will your legacy be?