Another shiny new release, this one for Pathfinder fans from Dreamscarred Press, who love upping the ante with psionics in the game.
Although psionic characters and creatures can alter the very nature of reality, some have achieved a level of power that goes beyond even the extraordinary and into the realm of mythic. With Psionics Augmented: Mythic Psionics, you will find character options to allow psionic characters to play in mythic games, using the same rules as their non-psionic counterparts. But mythic characters need mythic enemies, and you will also find a variety of mythic psionic monsters to challenge your players in new and unique ways!
Psionics Augmented: Mythic Psionics is over 70 pages of new content and contains:
- A new mythic path, the overmind, aimed at manifesters
- Psionic path abilities for the other mythic paths
- Mythic versions of feats such as Deep Focus, allowing a character to always be treated as maintaining focus, or Psicrystal Affinity, where even your psicrystal is mythic
- Three hundred mythic versions of psionic powers, taking powers to whole new levels like a Mythic Energy Ball that freezes creatures in place or sets them on fire
- Nine mythic psionic monsters, including the classics like the gray glutton and phrenic scourge, but also newer monsters like the deranged trepanner and ghaar
- And more!