Holy cow! At long last, we’ve got a third book for the Dresden Files RPG!
In Jim Butcher’s bestselling Dresden Files books, the forces of good bond together into an organization called the Paranet in a desperate attempt to turn the tides of their equally desperate war against big baddies like the Fomor and the Denarians. Now you can bring the Paranet to your Dresden Files RPG game with the Paranet Papers supplement.
Travel to exotic locations like Las Vegas and South America to fight evil. Team up with characters from Turn Coat and Changes to fight evil. Join up with other Paranetters to… well, you get the picture.
The Dresden Files RPG Volume 3: Paranet Papers includes the following material:
- Updated information through the Dresden Files novel Changes, with hints of Ghost Story
- Detailed information on four key Dresdenverse times and places: Las Vegas, the Russian Revolution, the Neverglades, and Las Tierras Rojas/the Red Lands
- Detailed rules and setting information for navigating the spirit world known as the Nevernever
- Updated magical systems, including new material on soulfire, sponsorship, and thaumaturgy
- New and updated creatures to populate your game, including demons, archangels, creatures of the Nevernever, and scions
- Character updates and new characters introduced to the Dresdenverse
The Paranet Papers. Because playing a wizard wasn’t dangerous enough already.