There are times where you just really want to play a dragon.
The interesting thing about the recent availability of this product is the number of folks who’ve noticed (a) the compatibility between 2e and 5e and (b) how relatively easy it is to convert 2e material to D&D Next.
Council of Wyrms provides everything you need to create a campaign for dragon player characters. In addition, there are rules for creating elf, dwarf, and gnome “kindred” for your dragon, and details on two new character types: half-dragons and dragon slayers.
Inside you’ll find:
- A 64-page Rules book packed full of rules for creating and playing dragon, kindred, and half-dragon player characters
- A 64-page Campaign book detailing a dragons’ campaign and the legendary Council of Wyrms, revealing the secrets of dragonkind and outlining new player-character kits
- A 64-page Adventures book to challenge the strongest dragon characters
- 12 full-color reference cards
- 3 full-color posters, including a dragons’ size-comparison chart, a map of the dragons’ island homes, and a guide to the dragon clans.