Continuing the seasonal theme, here’s a ton of stuff for anyone wishing to get a little “witchy” with their Pathfinder character.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about Witches, those magic users who draw their magic from other worldly powers.
The feats you’ll find inside:
- Aura of Menace – The witch can capitlalise on the fear that some have for them
- Familiar Power Booster – The familiar gives a slight boost to some spells
- Patrons Blessing – The Witches patron can provide an extra bonus, but don’t anger them!
- Quick Learning Familiar – Your familiar can learn spells faster
- Stable Witch Spells – Increased minimum damage on some spells at the cost of lower maximum damage
- Stronger Hexes – Your hexes are cast at a level higher
- Unstable Witch Spells – Any hex or spell with a random component is more chaotic