(Hey, just want to say this up front – it’s CHRISTMAS IN JULY time at DriveThruRPG!)
Cut It to the Core Week continues with a Pick for all the folks still yearning for a World of Darkness that makes sense to them. This is the gateway book to everything else Onyx Path has done and is doing with what was once called the nWoD. If you liked the first run at “revising it all,” you’ll want to start here.
Eyes straight ahead.
Don’t look back.
In the shadows and between the cracks of our everyday lives hide the Chronicles of Darkness. Here lurk creatures of ancient myth and urban legend. Here lie the graves of angels and the bunkers of secret government programs. Here every malformed horror you’ve ever seen out of the corner of your eye has a home. And they’ve seen you.
Don’t look back!
Chronicles of Darkness RPG rulebook contains:
- A guide to creating characters to explore a world of modern horror, from hopes and fears to psychic powers.
- Dramatic rules for investigation, social manipulation, and bone-crunching violence.
- Over a dozen monsters straight out of weird fiction and urban legend… plus complete rules for creating your own.
- The God-Machine Chronicle, a massive collection of sample characters and techgnostic adventures.
- Formerly titled nWoD Core Rulebook 2nd Edition.
Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!